Tuesday, January 25, 2011

in hind sight, aka "Looking at the arse"






Returning to a Sunny South Africa was on the agenda and was only met a week later. Grey clouds and water falling from the sky filled up most of the week but didn't make much of a difference when you inside, at the grind stone, beating the molten steel.
It's been an interesting week back. Unfortunately, it has only just been 9 days, it feels like months already.

"I just never got round to procrastinating" is my saying of the year. Together with a 'new years resolution' of drastically decreased stress levels. I believe there will be a new way to my operations.
I say 'New years resolution', because they never last, but my intention is more than new, it's permanent.
Thanks to the Star Bucks coffee machine operator in Paris, who at one point was making 11 coffee orders all off the top of his head. I have decided, there is no better way to work, than at the pace most suitable for yourself. Excluding any variable of procrastination, ie; facebook, twitter, bigpicture which will affect the speed of production, but it's up to the operator to decide, does he waste the time on an information station or does he use the time wisely and gain as much as possible. So that he himself has a little to add to the information station.

Together with balance, days are becoming more productive. Less painful. Less Tiring.
Once the year gets into full swing, I will be swinging it!

Gazing at the arse of an amazing trip, I look up ahead on the horizon for the next. Not a sh$t hole, but another world completely!
The world of America is the next destination. The plan is to leave South Africa on the 16th December and meet up with Sam in Los Angeles. Traveling in a halfmoon(R) northward from LA, stopping at San Francisco for either Christmas or New Years, which is then followed by a steady return back to LA and then back to SA on the 6th January.

Blogging in considered a procrastination activity, hence, I am able to compensate with a fortnightly or monthly posting. If you are receiving this via e-mail, please could you let me know if you still want to receive the postings, otherwise, I will remove all mail addresses, as to avoid aggravation.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment