Monday, December 6, 2010

The stories have been told, the memories shared and the wait is now short lived.
It's just less than 20 days to do till we leave on the 26th December at 20:00.
If you count the real hours, this time in 20 days, the plane will be on the runway to paradise!

Runway to paradise, is that what I said? Today looks like paradise, the temperatures are above zero and the airports are doing their best to ease the heavy traffic.
We won't mention the fact that Venice is flooding and there were 12 killed in Berlin, Germany due to slippery and wet conditions.

The excitement is overwhelming, with every note I take from my wallet, I count the Euro equivalent and think of the water I might need, or gift to my silence my sister. Magically the note finds it's way back to my wallet.

more experiences to follow...



"The traveler sees what he sees, the tourists sees what he has come to see."
G.K. Chesterto

No comments:

Post a Comment